Nickle is looking for a Licensed Journeyman Electrician with the ability to troubleshoot and install electrical equipment and systems in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, and codes within industry standards.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Journeyman License in Delaware/Completion of 4 Years Electrical Apprenticeship
- Two years of experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation
- Must be willing to travel to Tri-State projects
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Good weekly pay
- Competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k
- Paid time off
- Excellent safety culture
- Top Workplace 6 Years Running
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of certain background checks, which unless prohibited by applicable law, may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, and drug screens.
AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org