Nickle Electrical Companies is seeking an experienced Service Manager to provide overall Service Management support over small commercial projects as well as residential work to deliver unparalleled service and client satisfaction.
Service Manager Duties
- Generate high-quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of Nickle.
- Provide initial customer contact to assess the scope of work and schedule resources necessary to successfully complete a project.
- Plan, organize, and schedule a project under the direction of the Director of Service.
- Develop specific plans and goals to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work in a timely manner.
- Enforce and promote Workplace Safety procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Journeyman License in Delaware/Completion of 4 Years of Electrical Apprenticeship
- 3-5 year experience/knowledge of construction, design, and cost preferred
- Advanced experience in reading and interpreting plans and specifications preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
- Must be willing to travel to Tri-State projects
- Must possess minimum OSHA 10-Hour training; OSHA 30-Hour preferred
Why you should apply
- Good weekly pay
- Competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k
- Paid time off
- Excellence safety culture
- Top Workplace 6 years running
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of certain background checks, which unless prohibited by applicable law, may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, and drug screens.
AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org