Nickle Electrical Companies is looking for an experienced Project Manager to provide overall project management support over large projects to deliver unparalleled service and client satisfaction.
Project Manager Duties
- Plan and organize projects ranging from $500,000-$2.5 million, from planning to close-out.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with various levels of employees, management, vendors, and clients.
- Review Field Labor reports and schedules weekly to confirm accuracy, correct discrepancies, and follow up to ensure corrections are completed in a timely manner.
- Enforce and promote workplace safety procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Journeyman license in Delaware/Completion of 4 years of Electrical Apprenticeship
- 3-5 years experience/knowledge of construction, design, and cost preferred
- Advanced experience in reading and interpreting plans and specifications preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation
- Must be willing to travel to Tri-State projects
- Must possess minimum OSHA 10-Hour training; OSHA 30-Hour training preferred
Why you should apply
- Good weekly pay
- Competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k
- Paid time off
- Excellence safety culture
- Top Workplace 6 years running
All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of certain background checks, which unless prohibited by applicable law, may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, and drug screens.
AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org