The Trainer/QAQC will be responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers as well as the implementation of Nickle’s QAQC program, including the coordination, performance, and execution of construction inspection services for the projects. This role includes delivering high-quality technical training to small groups of learners through face-to-face or online learning.
Key skills would include:
- Curriculum developer with experience in electrical construction environments.
- Effective trainer with the ability to understand student aptitude and abilities.
- A leader that possesses strategy and vision.
Core competencies include the following:
- Technology Skills – Intermediate computer experience.
- Communication Skills – Tactful and professional demeanor and ability to interact effectively with managers, employees, vendors, and clients.
- Thoroughness – Strong organizational skills, record-keeping, and follow-up skills.
- Energy – Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated, and be ambitious.
- Organization – Balance conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Adaptability – Willingness to adjust schedule to meet the demands of the job.
- Judgment – Ability to make reasonable decisions independently.
- Teamwork – Work as a competent member of the team.
- Integrity/Honesty – Behave in an honest, fair, and ethical manner. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Primary duties & responsibilities
- Assist in developing an industry-leading QAQC vision and strategy.
- Lead, manage and mentor Nickle team members.
- Hold project teams accountable for quality control program requirements.
- Manage and track quality metrics.
- Manage and update QAQC program requirements.
- Provide training of personnel to ensure awareness of quality procedures and specific responsibilities in the QAQC process, including the interface and response to audits.
- Manage QAQC program to ensure it meets contract requirements and all local/federal codes.
- Perform onsite field observation of installed work.
- Recommend and implement corrective action based on policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 15 years of General Construction work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in the management of quality control & quality assurance (QC/QA) programs for electrical construction projects
- Experience in personnel management, staffing, and scheduling
- Knowledge of national electrical codes
- OSHA 30-hour certification preferred
AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com